Team: Claudia J. Masterson
Claudia has over fifteen years experience in executive search,
assisting clients in a broad range of medical, legal, technology
and not-for-profit organizations. She brings to each project an
understanding of the entire search process continuum, and is particularly
skilled in the “one-on-one” components of candidate
research and development, personal interviews, evaluation, and facilitating
the assimilation process for newly hired employees. Claudia began
her executive search career with a national firm, and then formed
Professional Employment Consultants (PEC), a Wayne, PA based firm
that grew to ten associates. Her passion for research and broad
clinical knowledge compliment her strong project management background.
Claudia maintains active involvement in not-for-profit organizations,
including Schuykill Valley Wildlife Rehabilitation Center. She pursued
her Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Widener University and is
a graduate of Harcum College with an Associates degree in Allied
Claudia has executed a diverse range of search projects within
executive, medical, financial, IT, legal and business related disciplines.
Her background includes:
- Management of a full service executive search firm, including
training and development of executive search consultants, researchers
and administrative staff.
- Diverse search assignments on behalf of a leading academic medical
center and health system.
- Conducting a search for a Chief Financial Officer for a mid-sized
- Work with “Top 10” Philadelphia area law firms.
- Assisting entrepreneurial companies with searches for business
development, IT, financial, and operations leaders.
- Searches for IT specialists for a biotechnology company focused